Among the products we have developed, is a web application called Veontime for online bus ticket reservations.
Veontime offers an ideal solution for those who love envorinmentally sustainable choices, offering the possibility to ship quicker than couriers, at low cost prices.
Currently, those who have to send a package using bus services can do so only after long calls and have to wait to check for the availability of space. Veontime is the first platform in Europe that allows you to consult the availability of space for the route/destination of interest from your smartphone or PC.
The booking service, fast and secure on a web application, will allow carriers to optimize their shipping service (separate from the travel ticket), which they may already offer, but with very little effectiveness.
The team consists in people with various experiences, young and dynamic:
• The general manager, with 10 years of entrepreneurial experience.
• The software developer (database & back end), with 20 years of experience and more than 6 management systems developed and already in use by major companies (one with over 1000 employees).
• The software engineer (architecture and cyber security), university professor with experience in various important projects followed.
• The front end developer, young with excellent skills in wordpress development, CSS, dynamic and with a great desire to grow.
• The admin manager, with long experience in international companies (12 years in London).
• The digital marketing manager, with solid experience in visual media and marketing (formerly director of a local TV).